Enterprise Horizon has successfully helped our clients develop actionable goals, objectives, implementation strategies, communication plans, knowledge management systems, training and organizational structures to achieve their corporate visions. Our Strategic Planners use a highly interactive and analytical approach that combines facilitated brainstorming sessions, leadership interviews, in-depth environmental assessments, and research into leading practices to formulate customized plans and recommendations for each of its customers.
Each Enterprise Horizon customer is unique and requires a tailored team with the right skills for each project. Our team, in combination with our key partners, possesses exceptional communication, facilitation and analytical skills and supports activities such as:
- Developing Strategic Goals, Objectives and Strategies aligned to the Corporate Vision and Mission and related Strategic Communication, Change Management Plans and tactical plans to enable mission outcomes and position the organization for the future
- Conducting research; identifying trends; gathering information using various methods (e.g. surveys, interviews); and assessing organizational strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Developing/designing other artifacts that support organizational change needs (e.g. training materials, graphics and communication aids, new organizational structures, etc.)
- Planning, coordinating and conducting events and special training sessions
- Tracking, documenting and assessing change progress